Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Blog Hop Day 3

Now when you have bad luck you just have it bad,  yesterday it was my computer now it is my camera aaarrrh! never mind it is sorted and now I can show you my card. This one is called  Catwalk very sassy. The papers are my new digital papers available from tomorrow on the website.

 How sweet are these papers, they are just amazing so you know I will be doing some lovely spring and summer ones so watch this space.

More pictures for you

  
A close Up


Many thanks for stopping  by and enjoy the rest of the week

Remember to join the rest of the team as they inspire you. Leave your comments on the inspirational blog after you have visited all the DT blogs

Challenges Entered:
Crafting for all Seasons -  Something New
Crafty Creations -  Something New
Divas by Design -  anything goes
Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown - no glitter - no sentiment

7 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Hi Suzette, gorgeous creation, you've done so well with the images, all of them would be my faves! Thanks for a fab few days, your dt is extremely talented,so glad I popped by. Ruby x

Lau W said...

Splendid card, love your new papers ! This image is adorable !
xxx

pinky said...

Very sweet and perfectly coloured Suzette.

Pamela said...

That is gorgeous, really love that image.

Pam x

LadyDiane said...

Love, love, love this card she appears to have a bit of an attitude and I love it. Thanks for sharing.

rachel said...

love this image Suzette - and I love that she's got glasses and looks fabulous too! WTG! Love her to bits! Your card is stunning - great colours xx

Kim said...

So beautiful, worth the wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...