Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Magazine Cards

Hi everyone sorry I have been quit over the past 2 weeks, I have been busy with lots of personal stuff as well as craft work...I want to share one of 7 of my magazine cards with you and will be posting one a day. I am half asleep from my morning shift  so please excuse any  of  my typo errors.

This little cutie is call Annabel- Sweet Treats, she is just a sweet little character to ink up.

I have use on this card the lovely Crafty Sentiments Designs Summer Doily, Malbury flowers from WOC, my favourate pearls from Flourish with a bling available from my website.

I was asked to design some exclusive papers for the magazine so I have used them as well, you can download them free at www.craftonthenet.co.uk or I think it is .com. The clouds I created from my handmade template.

A Close Up
Coloured with copics, this image is perfect for other occassions

Challenged Entered
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations -
Jackson's Digital Expressions -  Anything Goes + using some sort of Colour media 
LEJ Designs SIO -  #12 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  - Anything Girlie
Cupcake Craftroom Lots of layers 
Lia Stampz Challenge Anything goes 
Mema's CraftsAnything goes 
OozakBright colours

16 comments:

Mema's Crafts said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! And your coloring is amazing. I love the elements, the color and just everything about this card. Thank you for joining us at Mema's Crafts and I hope you will continue to visit and share your talent. I am a new follower of your blog. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Anonymous said...

Hello Suzette.
Wow what a nice card. You coloured her beautiful. I love this stamp.The papers are so nice, to bad I don't have the magazine, so I can see all your cards.

Greets claudia

Creations by Shirl said...

This is simply adorable Suzi!
love the image and all the elements on your card...

Unknown said...

Great card. I Love when you color a stamp.
Hugs! Pau

Lisa Jane said...

oh it looks fabulous .. everything works well together
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring Suzette, I love this cutie, gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

rachel said...

fabulous card Suzete - love this image - its brill. Thanks for joining us over at LEJ designs this week. Hugs Rachel xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful - wonderful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Confiseries Papier said...

Love,love,love it! Awesome coloring,great image,such a great card. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Suzette, This is just fabulous! Your coloring is always superb, as is your composition! Great Project! Thanks for playing along with us at Jackson's digital Expressions!
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator
Jackson's Digital Expressions

Sheila H said...

This is a fantastic card. Your coloring is perfect and so are all your embellishments. Thanks so much for displaying your art at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Die Karte ist wundervoll und so schön coloriert.
Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

Tina said...

wow this card is gorgeous , love the image and the colours and layering is great ! thanks for joining us over at LEJ designs this week x

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Fantastic coloring. Thanks for joining us for this "Anything Goes" challenge at Jackson Digital Expressions. Good luck and please join us again soon for future challenges. xx Rachelle JDE DT

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful card, I love all of the layers and the image is so adorable, thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Suzette, love the Design!

Thanks for sharing with us this month at Cupcake Craftroom Challenge, good luck!

Jo xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...