Followers

Monday 19 December 2011

New Love and Romance Stamps



Hi everyone hope you have all done your Christmas shoping.  I have not done mine yet I am so last minute lol!. Well it is raining and it's now looking more like christmas indeed. I want to thanks all my followers and customers for your support over the past year and may you have a great Christmas and a smashing New Year.


I have been busy, we are having some new images, our  Love and Romance stamps launch the 3rd January over on the challenge blog yah!! with some lovely fun and exciting new images coming your way. Also we will be launching a brand new monthly challenge along side our regular weekly one  starting the 1st Wednesday in February with lots of Crafty Sentiments Designs give aways.

Let me introduce to you the first of 5 images this one is called Two Hearts I went with a white on white theme and use a shape die to show how sweet this image is.



 TWO HEARTS
 

I have used on this one the Go-Kreate shape die, Prisma and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Magnolia florish die, Crafty Cutters vintage lable die and sentiments from the wedding set, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Glitter Girls crystal blossoms and finally some pearls and coloured the image with copics.
Will be back tomorrow with another card showing these lovely images
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...