Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pre-view Day 2 (Tuti Fruti Bunny)

Well, I hope you like our first image on day one of our 3 day rubber stamp pre-view the Design Team have showed some fab cards on their blogs and today I know they will be showcasing some more amazing cards/projects.

I am showing a shape card using this lovely bunnyour 2 image call ''Tuti Fruti Bunny''. These images are so easy to colour and I had fun making this card.

Close Up


Now take a look at the Design Team creations, hope you can join us. Happy crafting.

Hazel
Heather
Dora
Rebekah
Jac
Jo
SuzetteHazel







6 comments:

Berry said...

Fab card Suzette love the twine and button hugs rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Suzette! JO xxx

pinky said...

Way too cute Suzette, I love this one:)

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the shape, I really must be more brave and try other shapes!

Unknown said...

Wow fantastic card Suzette, I love the shape and beautiful colours. Hugs xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love the shape & as you say these bunnies are just gorgeous!!
hugs shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...