Followers

Friday 1 April 2011

Challenge card for Caft4Eternity

Hello everyone sorry I am late with this one being in and out all day and had a new character in mind and had to draw her will show you a sneak peek of her on my work in progress page later. Now for this week challenge over at Craft4 Eternity their is a lovely sketch to follow  so come and join in the fun HERE.


 I made a mother's day card with Lilly and the new Mother's Day Sentiments that are available HERE. I coloured her with copics and used some lovely papermania papers as well as some punches, pearls and sticky Ribbon.

Thats all from me for today as I am on my way out again. Have a great weekend.

Challenges entered
Cooking it up with Katie - Shine and shimmering
PaperPlay Challenge - For Mum
Tuesday Throwdown - Floral

3 comments:

lisbeth said...

What a lovely card, Love the colour and all the work you put in to this. Thanks for joining us at Cooking it up whit Katie this week

Chris said...

very cute little card, thanks for playing with us at Cooking It Up With Katie.

michele said...

Fabulous card Suzette cute image :) hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...