Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Award

I got this lovely award weeks ago form the lovely and talented Andie form Andie's Space, Just manage to post it.

The rules that go along with this award are
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award

Now its hard to chose 7 things about myself to share with you so here I go.
1. I am a craft addict and I love all things cute and cuddly
2. I work in the NHS and started a new post on the maternity unit very exciting
3. I love to sing as I was in a band before.
4. I have a lovely little girl called Kemi she is 2 years and 3 months
5. My husband Gary is a teacher and  is very supportive and put up with my constant crafting, bless him.
6. I was born in Jamaica then moved to london and now I am living in Stockport Cheshire
7. I started Crafty Sentiments Designs and hope to take it further.

Well that 7 random things about me, so now I would like to pass this on to some very lovely and talented Crafters.

AXA
JO
HEATHER
JAC
HAZEL
LISA JANE
BEV

All my followers if you have not gotten this award yet then please snag it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...