Followers

Friday 28 January 2011

Craft4Eternity R#4 - Technique / Theme recipe

Hello everyone, Hope you all had a great week and now that the weekend is here a fab weekend as well. Last week and the week before that my mojo went through the door, but tuesday she came back and brought with her two new characters, Vicky and Violet. Today I am showing you Vicky, when I drew her I had drawn her with  larger eyes but decided to make her eyes this way and I am happy with the turn out. Both images will be available tomorrow on the website.

Now this is my DT card for C4E and the Recipe this week is all dotty so make sure you enter as it's a fab and easy peesy one come and join us HERE. I use as I find myself using Nitwit papers but these ones came free from a Magazine. I went with this colour as I love girly pastel and soft shades.

So here is my take on the challenge
I was in the mood to use prisma pencils only so that's what I did. I chalked around the image and the sentiments. Use some ribbons, ms punch, leaf punch, flowers from wild orchid crafts Crafty Sentiments image and Sentiments

Close up of Vicky

And a look at the sentiments

Well that,s all from me today, but will be back tomorrow with another card showing Violet. Have a great weekend and as always your comments are greatly appreciated.

Challenges Entered:

The Crazy Challenge - Dots and Stripes
The Corrosive Challenge - Reuse, Recycle!
Do You Stack Up? - Pattern Paper

9 comments:

WencheP said...

Such a sweet card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda said...

gorgeous card, like that adorable image
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs Miranda

Unknown said...

lovely layout - such a pretty image

kitten DYSU team

Unknown said...

Beautiful Suzette, just adorable can't wait to colour her up! Jo xxx

Pauline said...

Gorgeous - I love the spring colours! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!
Pauline

Unknown said...

Lovely card with a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge this week.

Janna Werner said...

Hi Suzette! Nice to see you again! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous patterned paper card with us at DYSU! Janna

michele said...

Fabulous card Suzette adorable image :) have a great week hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, love the colours too.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...