Followers

Sunday 4 April 2010

Craft4Eternity DT Card

Well it's another Sunday and this means a lovely challenge over at C4E this weeks recipe is to use the sketch, an Easter image or theme  include buttons so here is my take.
 I used one of the New Amy character from Crafty Sentiments this cutie will be avaliable on the 6th of April not long make sure you get yours. I went with a easter theme the papers are from the K&Co Seasonal 12x12 paper pad. I used this egg from papermania I won two years ago, I am attempting to use distress ink and that's what I used to coclour the image except the hair and egg is my trusted copics.

Well thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

I receive these lovely awards from Lisa from Mess2Magic, thank you so much, you are a star



5 comments:

pinky said...

She's so gorgeous perched on that egg Suzette, can't wait to play with her. Happy Easter.
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

My pleasure Suzette - love the card Amy looks so adorable.
Lisa ;)

Faye said...

Wow! Your card is lovely, such a pretty image and colours, yum! x

michele said...

Gorgeous card suzette Amy is adorable! hugs xx

cats whiskers said...

These are just beautiful dear, what a fabulous colour combo and perfect colouring, I am loviong the images
Hugs Jacqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...