Followers

Sunday 7 March 2010

Crafty Sentiments DT card

Hi everyone thanks for stopping by this morning, I can't wait to be on AL from work. I will get more time to craft and organize the crafty sentiments new images and releases coming soon.

Now here is my card for this week over at CS Challenge Blog, use the sketch and three different ribbons on your creations very easy, why not join us as there are Crafty Sentiments stamps to be won.

Now I am using one of the new stamp to be release soon on the website. and also one of two Mother's Day sentiment set that will be available on Monday online, so make sure you have a look around.

I used copics to colour, K&Co papers, MS punch, Ribbons CS Stamps and hand make flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

pinky said...

This is just a gorgeous card Suzette, love your new stamp and sentiment. Hugs
Pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...