Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2009

ONE CARD FOR 3 CHALLENGES

Hi everyone, I am so happy that I have receive 5000 hits thanks for stopping by my blog and I will be posting my blog candy in appreciation soon. Well I have made this card to be entered into 3 challenges the first is Stamp with Stampavie where the challenge should be Summer so this image works very well. About my image I saw it over on the copic challenge blog, there is a link to download these free lineart images, if you check on my side bar there is a link to the challenge blog and I used my new MS border punch that I received yesterday by post.
Over at A Spoonfull of Sugar the challenge is swirls so I think this card is suitable for that as well and on Papertake Weekly there is a colour challenge where you have a choice of colours to choose from so I went with pink and green.
I am also entering this for the Charms Card and Craft blog candy, check out the link on the side of my blog.
COPICS USED
E000, E00, E04, E 11, E21, E31, E35, E51, E57, G21, BG10, BG96, Y00, Y11, R20, R32, RV04
Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is just stunning what a wonderful image so beautifully coloured
Hugs Jacqui x

BA said...

this is so beautiful
thanks for joing us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card you have coloured the image perfectly!
Erin x

Liz said...

OMG What a beauty and made so well
Well done its stunning

Liz xx

Nunt said...

Marvelous coloring!

xx,
nunt

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

it´s a very sweet card, i love the image and the colouring!

hugs
alexandra

Valérie Goldenschue said...

hello,

superbe carte, superbe coloriage

Dawny P said...

Love this, and love your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx PS - what really caught my eye to be honest was that pic on your sidebar of your little poppet - absolutely gorgeous chick xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...