Followers

Thursday 7 May 2009

The Super Bowl Challenge #10

Well its Thursday and were have the week gone? Now my card is for the Super Bowl challenge the first time I am playing along.
The challenge is to use the sketch with buttons and a Sugar Nellie stamp. Now I used some DP from one of my many K& Company 6x6 mat pad, that I did not know was hidden in a storage box lol. I went with a theme of pink, green and blue which could be combined with the Lilly of the Valley Challenge, oh well will make another card for that one.I used copic markers to colour her in flowers, buttons and a flower punch. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Gro said...

Lovely card. I like the colors.

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! Great use of the buttons and all your details are lovely!! Love this image..
Thanks so much for joining in the challenge with us :)Kathy

Joey said...

Hi Suzette, beautiful card, love this image and gorgeous colours. Joey.xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours. Kim

Anonymous said...

Stunning card :)
Love your take on my sketch and gorgeous image,
Thanks for playing in the sugar bowl
Hugs, Marlene x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Gayle said...

Hi Suzette
What a delicious creation!
Thanks so much for joining in with our sketches at The Sugar Bowl.
Luv'n'Hugs
Sugar Mama x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...