Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

AYLI DT CARD- And Hello Again

Well it has been months or even a year since I last updated this blog, to all my followers I am really sorry, there have just been too much life stuff happening but I am slowly getting back into it now.

So with no further delays here is my card for As You Like It challenge it's fun Do You Prefer Old or New Stash, tell us why, we want everyone to join in and also in.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon. Happy Crafting.

CHALLENGES ENTERED:
to add.

5 comments:

Annette said...

Missed you hun, and your card is lovely. Such a sweet image. xx

Elaine Stark said...

so sweet and adorable. Elaine

Brenda said...

This is such a sweet card!

chrilvian said...

cute

Lori Turner said...

Welcome back! Gorgeous card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...