Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

Totally Papercraft DT Card - New Beginnings

Well it's 2014 and I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year, for sometime I wanted to have ago properly at using distress inks, When ranger brought out a few years ago I got all the markers and collected most of the re-inkers but never got into it.


I am a lover of all things Vintage and Shabby Chic,  few days ago I said I will have another ago and I am really pleased with the results, so as it's a New Year I will be all shabby chic and vintaged up lol. I used for the card Teenage Fashion from my last year summer collection and the lovely banner die from my Crafty Cutter range of metal dies.

I used lots and lots of flowers on this card, the little butterfly I  is the Xcut nested butterfly dies and use the very smallest one to cut out some Maja Design papers.  Go Kreate shape die for the base of my card, ribbons and  Frantage. I use distress markers and re-inker to colour her in on Canson watercolour paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to see you again.


Challenges Entered: 

7 Kids College Fund - Anything goes
Moving Along with the Times - Thank you
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge  Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T.  Anything Goes
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge -   Expect the Unexpected.  Use something from your stash 
Crafting By Designs -   Anything Goes (ends on the 25th) 
Crafty Creations - Anything goes (ends Jan08 
Creative Moments - Anything goes 
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge -  Thank you 
House That Stamps Built -  use something new to you 
inklings and Yarns -  Always Anything Goes 
Inky Impressions -   Anything Goes 
Little Red Wagon -  New beginnings  
Stampotique Designers' Challenge -  Anything goes


 

16 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it!
Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Suzette - love this to pieces xx

Kay Wallace said...

You have definitely created Shabby Chic art here, Suzette! Love all the goodness you have layered up here. Sweet image makes it a masterpiece in my book! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge this week!

La Papera Gialla said...

Gorgeous! I love the shabby look of your card!
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Céline said...

fantastic card Suzette !
happy new year
hugs
céline

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Inky Impressions! Happy New Year!
- Sandy, DT Member

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet and gorgeous at the same ti,e I love the doilie and the image of the girl is colored beautifully.. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and I love the way you coloured it! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

Annette said...

Beautiful

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely card, Thanks for playing with us on MAWTT this week, Hazel

Sher said...

Gorgeous! Love the Shabby Chic touch. Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs new Anything Goes month long challenge. Hugs, Sharon/DT

Sher said...

Gorgeous! Love the Shabby Chic touch. Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs new Anything Goes month long challenge. Hugs, Sharon/DT

Kelly said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love how you colored the image. Nicely done embellishing too! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com13401. Hugs Kelly

Jamie M. said...

What great details. So fancy. Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Anita said...

Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing in the challenge over at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

Rosie said...

Your coloring is spectacular!! I'm in complete AWE!! The card is amazing!!! Thank you for playing along in our "Anything Goes" Challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...