Followers

Monday 10 September 2012

Preview Day 5

Well am I tired or what I did along day yesterday and back tonight for a night shift,  Now today is our final preview day
These images and more will be available from 10am today on the website .

Now todays card is made using the brand new Vinca she is a beautiful fair but this time her wings are folded so you can't see it but keep an eye out as you will be seeing  plenty more.

I  have coloured her in  with copics, FWAB pearls, lacey ribbon, malbury  flowers and one of the new grunge circles from the new sentiments set and finally the sentiments is from my new curvey label 2 sentiment set with the matching die.


More photo's


Here is a Close Up


Well I am off to get myself organize she said lol!

Happy Crafting

Challenges Entered:
Challenges 4 EverybodyAnything Goes 
Creative Inspirations Paint -  Birthday 
Robyn`s Fetish - More Than One Fold 
Allsorts - Layers 
Send a Smile for Kids - Cute Fall or Halloween card
Unique Crafters - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Patterned Paper
Inky Impressions:Anything Goes

10 comments:

chrilvian said...

she is really pretty

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love the design and the colors. Your coloring is fabulous. Love the image and the little freckles!!! Thanks for playing with us over at loves Rubberstamps!!!

Dilyana said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love your colouring :-) Thanks for joining us at Inky impressions challenge :-)

Penny said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and your coloring of it! Love the easel design! And you chose some wonderful embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation and I love this image I think I may have to purchase her!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Cgallenges 4 Everybody!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a beautiful card, love your layout and the papers, thanks for joining our challenge at My mum's craft shop, Gaynor x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i am loving Vinca .. she is so pretty and looks fabulous all coloured up
Lisa x

Tonya said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us for our anything goes challenge at Inky Impressions. Good luck. I hope you join us again soon.

Tonya ~ Inky DT Coord.

Tanya said...

fab card, I love the layout and image :)

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Plastic card printing said...

Stunning card. Such a beautiful design. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...