Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

Another card for you

Hi everyone, I am back from my week away it was good the weather was brilliant and Anglesey was wonderful, Kemi and Gary loved. The only thing is I took my Labtop but got no reception oh well never mind. Will post pictures soon.

Here is another card I made for the magazine commission....Plus there are some fab new digi that will be available on the website soon. I have been working on some more die designs and  there will be 2 new shape dies with coorindating sentiments yah!!! available soon.

I used copics to colour this image in,  this is one of my favourite  image. I created a cloud template to get the cloud effect. My favourite flourish with a bling pearls , also why not join in with the flourish with a bling monthly Challenge and I also used Crafty Cutter Scallop Border. I am a big fan of  strawberries, this card can be used for any occassion that what I love about these images.
 
Well make sure you all enjoy your sunday and have a great week.

Challenges Entered:
Colour Me Creative Challenge -Anything goes with a girly twist
Crafty Calendar - Fun in the Sun with the option of Sparkle and 
Crazy 4 Challenges - Create a card based on what you like to do on a hot summer night!   
One Stop CraftJust good Friends
Secret Crafter - Bright and Cheerful
Our Creative Corner -  Colour* 
ATCs & Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude –  Anything Goes 
Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
Just Add Ink – Photo Inspiration

 

8 comments:

Leah's crafts said...

wow fantstic colours . Thank you so much for joining us at fat pages and cards with attitude x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Suzette What à wonderful card!
Greets Claudia

Unknown said...

Stunning card Suzette, love the great colours and the image is Fab, thanks for joining in with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude and also Fatpages and Cards woth Attitude xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is just beautiful.. so pretty .
Lisa x

Purple mad Alison said...

Wow, tis is really pretty, I love the pearl swirl and the clouds.
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

Sharon Wheet said...

Suzette, what an adorable card! And your coloring of your digital image is wonderful. ...
However, for the color challenge over @ OCC, you need to use red, pink, green, black and white. Along with circles and/ fabric.

Suzanne said...

lovely card thank you for joining us at cmc this week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...