Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Candy Time

Oh dear sorry I have not posted a card for awhile. I have been very busy getting our new christmas stamps ready for our Christmas in July release so please join us on the 30th with lots of previews and inspirations and some magazine commissions.

I have a little candy for you, all you need to do is pop your names below and add this to your side bar. This candy runs until  1st July. The winner will be announced on the 2nd.

Annabel Sweet Treat (Rubber Stamp)
Goog luck to everyone and happy crafting.

3 comments:

fionalawlor said...

Such an adorable stamp :) I have added it to my sidebar. Thanks so much for the chance to enter.
Fiona L x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful stamp,thankyou for the chance
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for the change to win this lovely stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...