Followers

Thursday 21 July 2011

New Mini Wedding Release available today


Well morning everyone, the weather have been horrid, today is looking up and I manage to make a card feature our very own mini wedding release called Happy Ever After. I just love Primrose and Billy they are cute and different from other images with those big eyes and cheeky looks. Sorry I have not been blogging much over this pass few weeks, I have been busy at work. It's sad about those patients that died at Stepping Hill Hospital, my heart goes out to their families. I was so surprise about it all as I work there on the maternity side.

Now on to my card I used the lovely Pimrose- The Bride and Billy-Groom available now on the website, and also the wedding banner and punch are available too.


I coloured my images with copic and use the lovely MS punch round the page- called Wild Flowers, and to embellished I use some wild Orchid Crafts flowers and lace. Remember to visit our challenge blog as the DT have made some fab cards with these images and also there is always a prize on offer.


Have a great weekend when it comes and hope the weather will be better than it was the last couple of days.

Here is a close up of the couple

Challenges Entered
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Wedding
Sparkles forum challenge - Elegance & Lace
Allsorts challenge - Free & Easy
Kort o Mania - Anything Goes
Clear it Out Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Getting cute



13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh the new wedding images are soo cute Suzette .. love the punching on your card too

Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

lady Anne Howard said...

Beautiful card, I just love the lace work, very pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Creator Crafts this week!
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Kathlene said...

Linked over from MIM to take a peek. That wedding stamp is adorable and your coloring is perfect! Beautiful card. TFS!

Fleur said...

A great wedding card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

lovely card cute images, loving the lace,Thank your for playing along at paper creator`s crafts

Unknown said...

ahhhh just tooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Clear It OUt

Lori Turner said...

Awww...what a precious wedding card! I love how you colored your images - very cute! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love your colouring & I just LOVE these new images!!

Thank you for sharing with us at SFC, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

jackiescrafts said...

What a gorgeous card I love the image and the colours you have used
Thanks for playing along at SFC this time

Jackie x

Romina Nahata said...

the birds with with d banner look so pretty !! saw your card at Make it Monday !!

Karen said...

What a fabulous Wedding card!! These are very sweet. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts for our Wedding's Theme. Hugs. Karen (Head D.T.)xx

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Suzette love the images super cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Kristine said...

OH wow, I about fell out of my chair--this is sooo BEAUTIFUL!! SUCH a cute wedding couple... and loving those punch around the pages! So elegant. I don't have any of those ... yet! =) Sweet card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...