Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Blog Hop Winner

Morning fellow bloggers, well sorry for the late announcement on the winner of my Christmas in July release it was really nice of you to visit the DT blogs and leave them some lovely comments. Now on to the winner of the hop and the 5 images will be going to:

Winner is:

Congratulations if you could email me your address at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk that would be fab.  I will get the stamps out to you ASAP. I know that Karen Tallon also commented on all 5 days so if you could email me with your choice of  2 images that would be great as well.

Happy Crafting

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!!!

Karen Tallon said...

Congratulations to Marie-Ann for winning all 5 of the stamps. Thank you for choosing me as runner up, I have just sent my email to you Suzette with my choice of 2 stamps. The choice was very difficult as they're all so lovely. x

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw, I feel so lucky! Thank you very much. I'll e-mail you in a few moments!

Thanks again for the lovely hop! I've enjoyed it.

Marie-Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...