Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Preview Day 4

It's day 4 and not long before release day, remember be in it to win all 5 fabulous rubber stamp.


Today with Billy I went with lots of glittery paper by MME and then some serious bling in the form of all those little red gems and my shiny christmas tree light brads and wire.


Today I used HOTP Paper with Billy as I thought It matched his jumper. Lots of glittery baubles on the tree.


Shell
For this image of Billy i tried to keep the colours more traditional, using divine twine to add a splash of red!

5 comments:

Debs M said...

great dt cards again, visited everyone but Dora as no new blog post x

Karen said...

Oh how lovely!! These new designs look wonderful. :0) xx

Karen Tallon said...

awwwwww I adore this one, isnt it cute! I love the colours you've used they're lovely! well done! xx

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely image! The cards are super.

Marie-Anne

Jennifer Scull said...

he is adorable! our oldest son always puts the angel on the top of the tree. may have to get this one for sb pages. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...