Followers

Monday 27 June 2011

Preview Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of our stamp preview, I hope you are joining us and please remember to comment and visit the DT blogs every day to have a chance at winning all 5 Christmas cards.




For this one I have made Primrose & Billy sing their hearts out in greens, blues & pinks! Using some Docraft papers!


I chose to go fairly traditional with this one red and green mainly with a little blue and brown added for good measure


Remember to leave your comments on the DT blogs to be in with the chance in winning all 5 images, just in time for those christmas cards.

4 comments:

Debs M said...

more gorgeous images and cards from Dt! Still having a problem with Dora's blog tho?, day 1 still not there, nor is day 2.. is Dora in the hop?

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw, what an adorable image and the cards by the DT are fantastic.

Marie-Anne

Karen Tallon said...

this image is beautiful, in fact all the DT cards are, what cards couldnt fail to be beautiful with these stamps

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I think this is my fave so far! when I was in high school we went caroling every Christmas! so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...