Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Martha Stewart Punches/ New Rubber Stamp Image

Hello everyone today I want to let you know that I will be stocking Martha Stewart Punches and the first batch is coming in June. They are now available on Pre-Order special price so why not visit the website HERE and see what will be available.

Now I would like to share another card I made with one of the new images available on the website from tomorrow, these images are super cute and easy to colour, so make sure you get one and again I was having a play with my copics as limited as they are.  I manage to put some nice colours together. Still working on my photo skills though.

This Image is called Primrose - Splish Splash



I did a shape card using one of the lovely shape dies from Go Kreate, Bo Bunny papers, copics

Here is a close up


Isn't she adorable. Well thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week.

Challenges entered:

Little Claires - Shaped Cards
My Mum's Craft Shop - Favourite Colours
Oldie But A Goodie - Lots of layers
Dream Valley - Stamp Something



8 comments:

Berry said...

Such a sweet card Suzette I just love those papers! hugs rebekah xx

Christina Hicks said...

I love your card, and I really love the shape!

Kitty said...

Aww this is gorgeous, love the image and the fab shape!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenges and hope to see you again for the next challenge!

Kitty xxx

Khristen said...

That is so cute! The image is adorable, and I love the shape of the card as well. Bright fun colors and Bo Bunny always make me smile :)

Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges! xoxo

maxine said...

Lovely card great shape thanks for joining us at Little Claire x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - the image is adorable but unfortunately our challenge is 'An Oldie But Goodie' and a rubber stamp 6 months or more old needs to be used to qualify for the prize.
Debs xx

Carrie's Corner said...

Very cute card! Shape cards are so fun. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...