Followers

Sunday 18 April 2010

Second Post and Sneak Peek

Hi everyone, this is my second post and a Sneak Peek of the lovely Amy images that will be avaliable soon these images are perfect for a spring wedding, I enjoy drawing, them so I hope you will enjoy colouring them as well.

I have recently created a blog where I will only be showing my Magnolia and Amy cards so come and join me and see what I am making you can find my new blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you keep checking for the release date you maybe able o win one of these lovely stamps.

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Suzette wow i love Amy as a bride and as a colleague is getting married this summer - thats me sorted lol!!! Only thing is i will need a groom! Any plans for that? Please ...
I am really loving the Amy colection and can't wait to play with my new stamps
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Oh wow Suzette I absolutely adore this one, now where's her hubby lol. Off to check out your other blog.
pinky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...