Followers

Monday 17 August 2009

One card Three Challenges

I would love to make cards for every challenge I take part in but unfortunately I am not able to. So I try to combine 3 challenges.
The first is the lovely sketch over at A Spoon Full Of Sugar by the talented Camilla, which I used to combined the other challenges. Dutch Dare and OCC Challenges the themes are base around Christmas.
From my Christmas mat pad I went with a red and blue colour theme and on these lovely Rachelle Miller stamps. I used only Promarkers and I am pleased with the results.
Well hope you enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

pinky said...

So cute, just love those papers and the images are a must have.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Suzette, such a cute little image! Fab papers too!
Hugs,
Erin x

Karin said...

Gorgeous christmascard.
Love the beautifull colours, papers and cute image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Suzette,
I love this card. The blues and reds go so well together. You can feel the romance between this young pair.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...