Followers

Friday, 3 July 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge (So Charming)

I made this bag for the Just Magnolia Challenge, which you need to use a charm on your creation so this is mine.

I made this project with very heavy card box board as the original project you need to use greyboard. I covered it with K&Co papers, for the tag on the front I used my nesties scallop and circle small and stamp a floral circle stamp in green brilliance ink. I then used a metal floral brad and of course a charm with jump rings, didn't have any sliver ones so I used a gold one instead a crop-a-dile punch was used with two green eyelets and ribbon. I coloured my cute little magnolia image with copics and place her to the side.

Well thanks for look and enjoy the rest of your day.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous creation, love it!
Erin x

Christine said...

Wow this is gorgeous well done ...

Christine xx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
This is just amazing!
Totally love your brilliant creation!
Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

debbies said...

This is so cool - great job!

Tracey Feeger said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Where do I find the template for the bag...???
mwah
Trace

Mina said...

oh wow this is fantastic, I love it your so clever...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just great fabulous creations
Hugs Jacqui x

kat9 said...

Great card. I love the charms they are beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...