Followers

Friday 19 June 2009

Card Combo

Well its friday we are almost at the end of the week. I have made this card to be entered in the Just Magnolia Challenge #10 that is to make a Summer card and so I tried my best.This sketch was taken from the Friday sketchers and I try to follow it as close as I can, now I used an old Tilda and coloured her in with copics, use some K&Co as usual, I have also used some flower soft on her hat, hope she dont mind (lol).


Well enjoy your weekend and see tomorrow at the same place.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how lovely and so cute. i love to use the old images too.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and your work to my sketch.
have a nice weekend. hugs, bea

Kos med papir og saks said...

very pretty card

Janiel/ janny said...

What a beautiful card! janny

Chris said...

I love the flowers around her hat - perfect with that dreamy background paper!

I'm so excited to be this week's sponsor - thanks for playing along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...