Followers

Friday 24 April 2009

Thank You


Well here comes the weekend and it is still sunny.....yepee. O.k this card was made for Just Magnolia Challenge the colour scheme is green and pink, this is my take o.k I used a magnolia stamp of course, coloured with copics and embellished it ribbon, flowers, I used for the pink circle a little piece of my laser cut card, I got these sometime ago from qvc. I would also like to mention Debbie's blog candy you can have a look here.

I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh i am loving the backing on this. so different. Your colouring is fab. lovely all round card

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image and the lacy background circle x

Jennyx

cats whiskers said...

Great card love that tilda and the paper is just perfect as is your colouring, thanks for joining us this week
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Naoual said...

Suzette your card is just wonderful! Love the papers you used and that Tilda is so cute!!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Donna said...

lovely card Suzette and great coloring on the tilda.
Hugs
Donna

Bev said...

Fabulous card hun, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...